Li-ion: 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 26650
Ni-MH: AAA, AA C
* Digital display shows: Battery type, battery voltage, charge status, charging current, charging time, cycled using individual button for each channel.
* Input voltage: 110-240V AC 50-60 Hz - 12-24V DC (car adaptor sold separately)
* Operating temperature: -20 to +50 degrees C
* Micro computer controlled - extends battery life
* Charging current: 1 A per channel Max
* Safety compliance: UL, GS, PSE, FCC, CE, CB, ROHS
* Trickle charges Ni-MH batteries at end of cycle to achieve full charge
Charging status indicator bars:
* One flashing, 4 off = less than 20%
* One constant-on, one flashing, 3 off = 20-40%
* Two constant-on, one flashing, 2 off = 40-60%
* Three constant-on, one flashing, 1 off = 60-80%
* Four constant-on, one flashing = more than 80%
* Five constant-on = fully charged
For full product details please refer to the user manual in the images area.
|Cell Type||18650 / 26650 / 16340 / 14500 / 10440 lithium battery, AA / AAA / C Ni-mH / NiCd|
|LED Indicator||LCD display of voltage, charge status, battery type, charging current and charging time|
Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances. The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them. Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge. Never use a DC adapter to charge Li-ion batteries. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries. We recommend charging any Li-ion cell on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
|Caution||Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries, may cause fire or explosion|
Retail packaged Fenix ARE-C1+ charger
UK mains lead